We've been looking on the Internet at some of the things you guys have been searching for and it's pretty strange: "Has a monkey ever touched a blue whale?", "Did dinosaurs go to heaven?", "Is ham evil?" - the list goes on.
Well, we took all those weird and wonderful internet searches and picked out our absolute favourites. What we were left with was 160 cards, each containing a shockingly strange (yet very real) internet search.
Now it's time for you to grab your friends, split into teams and start second-guessing exactly how strange the human race can be. If you want to win, you'll have to take on searches about all sorts of topics: from memes to dinosaurs, pet frogs to sumo wrestlers.
How do you play?
- Like most party games, the rules are simple. Grab your friends, choose a player to be the question master, then split up into teams.
- Next, have the question master take a card and read out the first half of the search. For example: "Why do I have so much..."
- Each team then gets a minute to try and guess what the most popular ending was. Once you think you've sussed the answer, write down two endings: one main guess and one bonus guess.
- The question master then reads out the full list on the card. The higher your answer was on the list, the more points you'll score for your team.
- Tally up the points, draw a new card and go again. The team in the lead after five rounds, wins!